Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WILL'S GOING INTO HIDING

Apparently Will must be hid away for awhile. As per Nic's requests. I was doing bills yesterday on the computer, and the boys came in (i only have Will and Nic at this time of day), and the inaguration is on the tv, Nic hears 'Obama', and he sys what is a obama? I laughed and explained that is he the new president, and Nic looks at Will, very concerned and says "Oh, is he the baby killer one?" I said, yes he is. Nic says, very seriously, "Well we better hide Will away for awhile and never let him see him, we don't want him to die." So I chuckled a little, and explained to him what that really meant. But he still seems convinced that we need to put Will in hiding somewhere, LOL.
On a side note about Obama, our fears are slowly coming to realization about him. Before he was ever sworn into office, he made plans to do away with the military's life insurance, as well as to allow gays back into the military. I am quiet upset about the life insurance, and Thom is LIVID about the gays. So as this is only a pebble in the "Cannot stand obama" campaign, this is just the beginning to what he is going to do to my family. And we can only pray it does not get worse. I am scared,honestly I am terrified.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nic, you are amazing.

Love,
Hannah