Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BOY, ARE WE IN FOR IT!

Well I had a light bulb moment while I was trying to sleep this morning, it did not work out well, I am EXHAUSTED! But I am too busy thinking about the future, and it is scary:-) I have two BEAUTIFUL princesses, who are only 18 months apart, and will be teenagers together. Now I always knew this, but I had my light bulb moment now. My daughters are perfect! They are adorable, and have always been told this, as well as how they look just like me. I always thought that was cute. But now I am realizing how much they act like me too!
Makayla is very quiet and shy, as I was when I was younger. Which seems okay at first, but then I remember how much my shyness caused problems in my life, and how I am still scared from some of the experiences I have had, due to my personality. And I know this will cause her issues in life. So we are in for drama with her.
And my beautiful Rylie Noel. She is more like me than I really want to acknowledge or admit. She is very what I like to call "passionate". Her emotions are very strong and she is very outspoken about them:-) It cracks me up and terrifies me at the same time. She is definitely her mother's child. Very dramatic and high strung.
So we are definitely in for it! Watch out world there is two more of me coming for you!!!:-)



No comments: