Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CATCHUP 5 OF 5

On New Years Eve we had a large party at our house, it was fun. I have no pictures, of course! We had friends over till about 1:00, which I know is not late, but it is lately for us! Especially Will, he had a rough go of it, he was so tired! We had soup and games, it was fun, and very safe:-)
I have new year's eve 'goals'. I will not disclose them all, cause I will probably fail at them and then you can rub it in my face. But no, I really do want to lose about 65 pounds (I know big numbers, but sine I am done having children, I want to get back down to my pre children weight). That is my main one. And probably the hardest one! I have the inspiration, and the 'buddy' system, and my family behind me, so I am praying it works, but I just have so little will power over food, and energy to work out! It is going to be HUGELY difficult! All your prayers and good thoughts are greatly appreciated:-)

No comments: