Thursday, January 22, 2009

A LITTLE SAD

So I have a Facebook and Myspace account, I keep in contact with friends from back in the day, and family from across the US. And sometimes, like today it is a little depressing. Everyone, I swear, everyone! is having babies, either just had or is currently expecting. I feel so out of it. I know I already had mine. But I guess now is the time in my life that stuff like that should be happening. I feel so sad and left out. I know that is so silly. But as most of you know, I DO want one more baby. And now seems like the time, with everyone else having them. But I know that is not going to happen. And I am truly grateful for the 5 blessings that God gave me. And congratulations to all you starting your families, may you be as blessed in them as I have been.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh hun I feel you on this one! :( I mean, I know I just had a baby, but I'm afraid he might be my only one...Todd is very unsure about another, and we aren't even married anyway, so... Your 5 are beautiful and such a blessing! I know it's hard though, to feel how you are feeling...

Carolyn said...

I am totally with you. I am so baby hungry right now! Almost everyone at church has had a baby in the last year and my girls are getting older, so it's getting harder and harder for me! I love being pregnant and I feel like our family is not yet complete.