Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
WILL I LIVE TO BE 80?
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
And my beautiful Rylie Noel. She is more like me than I really want to acknowledge or admit. She is very what I like to call "passionate". Her emotions are very strong and she is very outspoken about them:-) It cracks me up and terrifies me at the same time. She is definitely her mother's child. Very dramatic and high strung.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
There comes a point in your life when you realize
who never did,
who won't anymore...
and who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
'Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Friday, January 9, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Answers called out ranged from 20g to 500g.
The lecturer replied, 'The absolute weight doesn't matter.
It depends on how long you try to hold it.
If I hold it for a minute, that's not a problem.
If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my right arm.
If I hold it for a day, you'll have to call an ambulance.
In each case, it's the same weight, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.' He continued, 'And that's the way it is with stress management.
If we carry our burdens all the time, sooner or later, as the burden becomes increasingly heavy, we won't be able to carry on. As with the glass of water, you have to put it down for a while and rest before holding itagain.' When we're refreshed, we can carry on with the burden.'
'So, before you return home tonight, put the burden of work down. Don't carry it home. You can pick it up tomorrow.
Whatever burdens you're carrying now, let them down for a moment if you can.'
So, my friend, put down anything that may be a burden to you right now. Don't pick it up again until after you've rested a while.
Here are some great ways of dealing with the burdens of life:
* Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
* Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
* Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
* Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
* If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
* It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply be kind to others.
* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
* Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
* Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
* The second mouse gets the cheese.
* When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
* Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
* You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
* We could learn a lot from crayons... Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
*A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
Have a great Year!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
RV PAD FRO OUR TRIALER (PICS STILL TO COME:-) )
VIEWS OUT FRONT AND BACK
MASTER BEDROOM(THIS ROOM IS ON THE SMALL SIDE:-( )
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH!
RYLIE'S 6TH BIRTHDAY
Rylie's brithday was two days before christmas. We had a party the weekend before. This was her first real party. Cause it being so close to Christmas, not many people have ever showed up, due to being out of town and other issues. Except her 1st birthday was HUGE! But she does not remember that. And also this was her first year in school, so she was able to invite her whole class. We had a quite a large party, it was extremely loud and she had lots of fun! My camera is on the fritz, so these are not good pictures but you get the idea:-) Let me see there was probably 35 people, it was CHAOS!!!!!:-) But she was SOO blessed!