Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CATCHUP 1 OF 5

So I have not posted for awhile. Sorry! I have been in a quiet a 'funk' lately. But now I am going to try to play catchup on some of my posts here.




RYLIE'S 6TH BIRTHDAY


Rylie's brithday was two days before christmas. We had a party the weekend before. This was her first real party. Cause it being so close to Christmas, not many people have ever showed up, due to being out of town and other issues. Except her 1st birthday was HUGE! But she does not remember that. And also this was her first year in school, so she was able to invite her whole class. We had a quite a large party, it was extremely loud and she had lots of fun! My camera is on the fritz, so these are not good pictures but you get the idea:-) Let me see there was probably 35 people, it was CHAOS!!!!!:-) But she was SOO blessed!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww she's adorable! Great job on the party mom! My mom would have NEVER let me have that many people over (although I never had that many friends anyway!) :)

Ashlee said...

The whole class!? That is quite a feat!