Sunday, January 18, 2009

TODAY

Not much to write, not much going on around here, so I will just update on everything:-). Belle is getting fat!:-) We figure she has about two weeks left. Her little middle is swelling out, and you can definetely tell she is preggers from all angles now, it is so cute! And she is getting obnoxious, she is looking for a place to have her babies, and apparently cant find a safe place in the house (go figure with fifty million kids running around all the time). So she keeps trying to get out, and I will not let her out, cause the last thing I need is her giving birth out there somewhere, that would not be safe, we have coyotes at our house near every night (or so Mike,my neighbor says, I have only seen them a couple times, but he says he sees them almost every night), so I will not allow my little one out there in her condition. I am trying to convince my husband that we will be keeping all her babies ( I made the kids a deal, if she has 3 or less, we will keep them all), apparently a typical litter yields 7ish, but my last mommy only had 2, and we kept them both, I could not part with them, and feel that will be the case this time as well, especially with 5 kids becoming attached. He says if we are in our new house, he will consider it. Which leads me into my next update. We are to be closing on our house in 8 days. Are we? NO! We are having some issues. Pardon my language, but the credit people are dicking us around. There is one line on one of the reports that one of the credit agenices is reporting, which is causing us issues, and our underwriters are refusing to underwrite our loan until it is corrected (apparently they can not sell it with this one line written the way it is). All agencies and companies involved are admitting that it is incorrect, but nobody is willing to fix it! But now one guy at one agency is "going to fix it", but he said it may take up to 30 days! We have received an extension until the 20th of February, and we are going to try to light a fire under this guy and get it all done. This si the most frustrating experience! AND, we have to be out of our house now on the 28th of February, so we are hoping everythign falls together in a timely matter:-), I guess we have our trailer to live in if need be. Which is another segway. We bought our 12 passenger van because I was babysitting 14 kids over the summer last year, and because we needed something bigger than my Explorer to pull the trailer. Well lets just say that it has been broken down for 4 months now. We finally got it fixed two weeks ago, and NOW the starter went out on it!!!!!!! So it will sit there for another month or two while we try to get it fixed!!!! So frustrating. But aside from the house and van situation and Kaiden situation(will not go into that one!!!), we are doing great!:-) Been busy working and enjoying the new year. Things are picking up for Thom at work which is wonderful. I am still babysitting kids, and have picked up an extra few days from one kid that will be doubling the time I have him, and money I will be receiving from him:-) I am still not sure how long the store I am working part time at will be in business, but I have finally got it down to part time (from 50 to 10 hours a week) and my Scentsy business is going alright, i don't make a lot of money, but I do enjoy it. If oyu would be interested in shopping or hosting a party please call me, or visit my website, www.scentsy.com/tobin. Thanks:-) That is all for now, we are going to go play with some friends and I am late:-)

No comments: