Well Thom bought me a new car this week, well not new but new to us, it is a 2007 Ford Explorer, way cute, I love it! We decided to go the route of a new car, because the registration on my Durango was due this week, but it needed many repairs, which we were not able to afford at the time, so we decided to get something else:) Which due to a larger payment, has bumped us out of being able to buy a new house (as intended), at least for the time being, but I love my house now, so it is okay.
Thom is finally going into surgery tomorrow to have his stones removed!!!! Yeah!! He has been so miserable. We will both be glad when it is all said and done. Hopefully this time they will be able to find them and figure out why he keeps getting them, we are in pray that the doctor is not a retard this time around!
Kaiden and Makayla are entering their final month of school, and have been busy at school practicing for their end of year programs as well as busy working on their end of level testing. We are looking forward to the summer!!!!
Me and the little ones, have just been busy playing outside and with our friends! We have been having lots of fun!
My mom's leg is healing up nicely, the doctor yesterday could not believe how well the bones are already fusing together, he has never seen such miraculous recovery. ALL THE GLORY TO THE LORD!!!!!
We are expecting our tax rebate to be deposited into our account either this week or next!!!! We are looking froward to it! We had planned a nice big vacation, we were headed over to California(you know the whole experience, Seaworld, Disneyland), then up to Washington to see my brother-in-law, Tim, who is in rehab again there, and then down to Yellowstone for a nice little family reunion with my wonderful family form Washington (Uncle Dave and the boys, and their families) it is nice having a large family, cause at times when you are getting paid for each family member, we are blessed with a large rebate. But due to some circumstances beyond our control, the money is already spent, and we are going to have to forgo our whole trip:( We may make it up to Salt Lake to see my family there for a few days, or a week or so, have some fun up there, the kids want to go to the zoo, and stuff. So I am bummed, but maybe if we buckle down we will be able to take a smaller vacation in fall.
That is all for now, our weeks in a nut shell:) I will let all know how Thom's surgery goes tomorrow:)