Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WE MADE IT!!

Okay so Thom has been out of town since Sunday. No big deal, he goes out of town all the time, right? No, this annual trip he takes with his buddies to Fish Lake, has notoriously been rough on the family. He is only 3 hours away, but he has no reception whatsoever. And generally the weather is very rough. And there has not been one trip that he has taken that I have not ended up in the ER with one or more of our children, unable to reach the person I need the most right now. Or he ends up getting stuck there because of the weather, and I don't even know it, cause he can't call me, and then I worry. But he got home this afternoon, as per the plan, and me and the kids were just fine!! Guess our bad luck is over:-) I dread this trip every year, and walked on pins and needles while he was gone. But God was watching over us all, and we made it!!!!:-)

No comments: