Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CATCHUP 3 OF 5

Christmas Eve was challenging, I had to work in the morning, and ended up stuck there for an extra 2 hours, which is per normal. And before I left for work Rylie was sick throwing up, through the night and into the afternoon, needless to say we were EXHAUSTED! She finally started to feel better, but we had canceled our dinner plans, We were having a large Christmas Eve dinner at our house, but because Ry was sick nobody wanted their children sick for Christmas, it ended up just being us and my parents, which was fine. We did end up going to the Christmas Eve candle light service at our church. That was beautiful and fun. I did make the kids get dressed up and look nice, though it was EXTREMELY hard to get them to sit for pictures, AUGH!!!! Here are the pictures of my beautiful children!!!!

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH!




No comments: