Friday, January 9, 2009

I THINK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!!

No not me you crazy people! That would take an act of God at this point:-) We believe me little Belle is preggers:-) She is losing hair around her nipples, and she is 'nesting', not in the traditional sense of nesting, but she won't go outside and play anymore, she is content to just sleep the days away under or on a bed. And she keeps PUKING!!! I know that is not a symptom of cat pregnancies, but it makes sense to me:-) We figure if she is she has about 3 weeks left. The kids are SO excited, heck so am I:-) Thom? Not so much:-) I guess we will see, but all signs are pointing in that direction.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I read the title and totally thought you were talking about youself!!! My heart dropped cause I was so surprised...then I read the blog SO I'm ok now LOL...How cute...and how fun, little kitties!

Lovely Rita said...

Congratulations! That will be a lot of fun. Will you spay sweet Bella after this?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Grandpa and Uncle Thom are very happy about all the prospective little kitties. :P