Wednesday, February 20, 2008

IT IS GOING TO BE CRAZY!!!!!!

Well I had to take all the kids but Kaiden to the ENT this morning. And March 4th is going to be a crazy day for us. All four of them will be having surgery that morning. The girls are both getting their tonsils out, Nic is getting tubes and his tonsils out, and William of course is getting tubes. So it is going to be a horrible crazy day. We decided to do it all on one day so that Thom can take some time off and help me out with them all. And we chose the 4th because the 7th starts their spring break, and so they will not miss much school. So it is going to be interesting to say the least:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! You are much braver than I am. That is a lot of hurting kids all at once...

Blonde African Americans said...

Jenn, I think you should start your own reality tv series. I'd watch it -Raphael