Sunday, February 24, 2008

ANNIVERSARY

Yes, today is the 4th anniversary of my stroke. It has been 4 years tonight since it happened. We genreally fast all day today, and then have a huge party on the 25th(tomorrow) to celebrate when I came out of surgery, and when they knew I would live. But Thom is in Salt Lake tonight and tomorrow. So I am sittin gat home alone tonight, and I am sad. Happy to be alive of course, and to have my Nic, but still sad to be home without Thom tonight. This is the first year he has not been around to spend the day and night with me.:(

2 comments:

Blonde African Americans said...

congrats sweety, glad you made it - Raphael

Anonymous said...

I am sure you know that there are a great many people out here who are grateful you are still around, and I am sure that if there was any way Thom could have been there he would have been. Unfortunately life gets in the way sometimes...