Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HAPPY BABY!!!!

I forget what a sweet, happy baby William is when he is feeling good. Actually maybe that is because we never saw it before now. But he is a very happy and sweet, content baby. He is just so precious! He is always smiling at people, laughing, playing, just being a sweet little thing, he is actually a joy to be around now, I know that sounds horrible, but he was so sick before, that we never saw it. But we see it all the time now. Happy, smiling, beautiful baby:) I think after all is said and done with his illnesses, he is our most content and happy baby. But how could he not be? He has so many people loving on him, playing with him, kissing him, coddling him, he rarely has a free moment. He has 4 older siblings that dote on him constantly, and I mean literally constantly. 2 parents and grandparnets who adore him, and spoil the heck out of him. And a church full of people that think he may just be the best thing since sliced bread:), when I walk in with him AT LEAST 20 people if not more take him from me and pass him around and fight over him, and I never see him during church, it is very nice, and I know tht he is being very well taken care of. So, with so many people and him being the center of attention so much, how could he not be a happy baby? I am just so glad that we are able to see his personality show ing through now that he is better. AND he is finally starting to eat now, WAHOO!! He is now to eating 3 meals a day with us as a family (and actually eating a good portion that I feel good about). And he does a lot of snacking in between, so hopefully he will begin to put on some weight now. But he is such a joy to be around. Who knew what a sweet baby was underneath all that sick, aungryness? I did not:):):) But i am SO happy we have found it!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

He has the cutest little face ever! What a sweetie! I'm glad he's feeling better now-- it's amazing how well-behaved and fun children can be when they're rested and feeling good! That's why we don't wake up our kids in the morning!