Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, not much is going on here. We have all been fairly sick, lovely! Thom has been EXTREMELY busy with work, he had been spending the majority of his time up in Salt lake, generally Monday through Friday the last couple months, only spending the weekends with us, which is generally busy doing church work. but we have survived and things seem to be calming down, he is not going at all this week:-). And we are busy getting ready to go on vacation for Spring Break, we are going to San Diego, as are many of our friends, so this SHOULD BE an enjoyable time, I am apprehensive as things have not been going our way lately, to think that everything will go wonderful and smooth. We still have not found a house (thanks Misty I called on that house this morning, and I am going to look at it this afternoon, but she did not sound positive that it was still available), we need to have a house nailed down before we leave to go on vacation, because we will only have a week remaining in the month to get out of our house when we return form vacation in which to move, not enough time to find a house and move. So I hope to be busy this week, FINDING the house! Yes, the house in the last blog was PERFECT, but the last time I talked to her she said that there was a stack of apps before ours and when and if they got to ours she would let me know, and until then she recommended that we continue looking, so I did not see that as a good sign, LOL. my kitties are 4 weeks old today! They are cute little buggers! I think we have finally come to a compromise on what we are going to do with them. My mom wants Liberty. Belle, is being naughty, so she is going away (this would have happened, regardless of anything else, due to the things she has been doing), she is either going to the no-kill shelter, or she will go to Thom's friends Cobb's daughter. And we will be keeping Tigger and Honey. Well that is all for now. If you are of the praying persuasion. PLEASE BE PRAYING FOR US!!!!! I KNOW God has a plan for us, I just wish He would not wait till that last minute to reveal it to us, LOL!

No comments: