Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES

***This is a report that Kaiden had to write for school:***



IF I WERE PRESIDENT
BY: KAIDEN TOBIN

If I were President I would keep the Mexican boundaries and there would be no democrats and republicans, there would only be Americans. I will give riches to the poor. I will lower gas prices. I would end this terrible war that has cost thousands of lives, with billions of atomic bombs. My Vice President would be Zackary Cluff and my Secretary would be Talon Fiut. Together we’ll be unstoppable. Wa, ha, ha, ha, ha. I would live in the White House with my wife and my three children named Tad, Kaiden Jr, and Mark (a.k.a. Mark Twain). I would put an arcade, game room, a built in Gold’s Gym, and Disneyland all in the White House. I would also say; this to all terrorist, “We will, we will rock you, we will, we will, hunt you down sock you down me and my gang, so watch it.” I also declare schools and businesses will be remodels and helped. And the economy will be fixed and renewed. I would also have blacks and whites will both be Americans. And the rich will give thousands to the poor There would be one class form each state that will get to live in the white house for a days using all the riches and servants they want. The Olympics would be every three years. There would also be one class in the United States would win one million dollars for each student and the teacher. That means every kid would walk home and say, “Mommy I got a million dollars!” And that why I would want to be President.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

He's so funny. He has my vote in 25 years or so!