Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vacation

Well we are back from vacation. We had a BLAST!!! It was a wonderful time! Though I must admit it was too long. By the end of our vacation, the kids were on each others' nerves and fighting over stupid things (more so then normal), and we have decided that next time we will limit the amount of activities we have planned, and just go with the flow more. Because we had more fun on our beach days, then we did on all our park days, racing here and there, trying to cram in everything that the parks had for us. We truly enjoyed the beach the best. Even the kids said that their favorite part was the beach, so all the hundreds of dollars we spent on the parks, we could have saved just by going to the beach! Lesson learned. The weather was GORGEOUS, the entire time we were there, sunny, and in the 70's-80's, just PERFECT!!! We took tons of pictures, I will get them posted as soon as I get a chance, we actually took too many, we had to stop and buy a new memory stick (we had brought the laptop, but not any of the cables to hookup the camera, or a thumb drive, so we had to buy a new memory stick) LOL, so there is A LOT of pictures, about 800 or so, you will not see them all, but I will post a few :-), Thom and the kids were camera happy :-) We also got sick while we were gone. Actually, me and Will were the sickest while we were gone. We had strep throat, ear and sinus infections! AUGH! It was horrible!! I actually did not even get out of bed yesterday, Thom was sweet enough to stay home form work another day and take care of me and the kids. me and the boys are all sick. We are on antibiotics, so hopefully we should start feeling better soon, I am out of bed today, so I see that as improvement :-) I will get pictures posted as soon as I get some things unpacked and find the camera and memory sticks. Also the next two weeks will be BUSY, with MOVING!!!!! So posting and computer time will be limited!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I'm jealous. You looked happy and tan the other day. I need a vacation sooo bad.
Where are these pictures?