Friday, March 6, 2009

HOUSE UPDATE

Well we are not getting our house, we have given up, actually our broker gave up, she said their was nothing we could do after the economy has taken the turn that it has, mortgage lenders have had to set the new terms and there is nothing we can do about it. But we still have to be out of our house in three weeks, so we are currently looking for a new house to rent. I found a house that I am TOTALLY in love with!!! It is actually only two streets up from where we are at now, so the same neighborhood, same school, the kids can still play with their friends (and we still get to be close to our friends Kat and Van, Mike and Cindy, and John and Michelle). But the yard is larger, the house is larger, and the rent is cheaper! I am really excited about it. I know, I should know better than to get excited about something, cause it seems to always fall apart huh? So we will see what happens, but we have three weeks to get everything to fall into place SOMEWHERE so we should not be homeless at all:-) And you know what, I am okay and content with all this, God is working on my heart. And with everything frickin Obama keeps yanking from us who knows if Thom will even have a job in say 6 months, so maybe we should not even be buying a house, God knows what is best for us, I believe He is saving us from making a huge mistake right now. I would LOVE to go off on an I TOTALLY DISLIKE Obama rant right now, but I do not have the 5 days it would take, so I will not:-) SO yeah, I think we did not get our house, because God is saving us. So we are going to be content with wherever He places us. And whenever He decides to clue us in on where that is, I will let you know:-)

No comments: