Thursday, March 12, 2009

A PRAISE GOD IS DEFINETELY IN ORDER!!!!

Well as you know things have not been going our way lately. And I have been low on faith. Thanks for all your continued prayers, cause I have needed them! Our good friend Shirley called after contacting a friend of hers who happen to be a real estate agent, and she suggested we look at homes with lease options. So we contacted our agent, and he got right on it, thank you Chuck, YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!!!! We found this gorgeous house, and we did not think that the terms would work for us, but we went to look at it today anyways. As we pulled down the street, we were falling in love, and as soon as we walked inside we fell instantly IN LOVE, it is so much better than we could have ever hoped for. Yet still we were apprehensive. And Chuck says, "Um, you guys are awfully quiet." And I said, "It is TOO perfect, everything about it is perfect." And he says okay lets get it done then. But of course after all the bad luck we have been having I think it is impossible for all of it to come together and all parties be happy, in this lease option. As we were moving into a home with a VA loan and therefore no money down, and a lease option generally wants 10-20,000 dollars down. So we laid out what we could do, and Chuck and their agent went to work. I just received a call from Chuck, WE GOT OUR HOUSE!!!!! We go into escrow tomorrow, and everything should be signed and done before we leave on vacation on Saturday!!!!!! Is God good or what!?!?!?!? Yet to be totally honest, I am still waiting for the bottom to fall out from under us. I know, I am horrible, I am low on faith right now, but when we are in it, what a faith builder that will have been:-)

These are off the MLS listing



























2 comments:

twiggy431 said...

GOD IS GOOD!!!!! So happy for you, I knew things would happen. So when you get back call and I'll provide you an able body to help move all you have to do is drive him. Enjoy your vacation.

Blonde African Americans said...

Beautiful home I hope everything works out for yo guys -Raphael