Tuesday, September 30, 2008

STRESSFUL FEW DAYS/CAN ANTHING ELSE GO WRONG?

The title does not give much away, cause yeah my life is always full of stress. But I need to vent some here, so read at your own risk:)
First it all started with the weekend. It began on Friday. I went to the bank to deposit a check, and I was at the window. The lady gives me my receipt and pushes the button to pull the drawer back in, so I drive off, BUT, the drawer did not go in, and as I pulled away it tore up my car, BAD! It looks real bad, but I drove off without talking to the, cause by this time I am in a hurry. So my car is beat up (I would show pictures, but it would just make me cry). Luckily my husband is so used to me doing stuff like this, he is upset, but is not mean about it. I actually got the weekend off of work, I have been working ALOT, well a normal amount of hours(40), but I am supposed to be part time, so I can spend time with my kids. But after working a full week, I got Saturday and Sunday off, WAHOO!!! But Saturday started with our Scout Day Camp. That sucked, LOL, no it did really, but I can not pin point anything in particular. It was just a waste of time and money. But me and Thom ended up taking only 4 of the boys (the Webelos). But anyways blah, blah, I will not go into the sucky particulars of that. But we left there and returned to the church to drop off the boys, and while we were waiting for boys to be picked up (took about an hour to get rid of them all, AN HOUR!!) Anyways Thom waited at the church with the boys and I went to pick up my kids from Misty's house(again, thanks so much, you are the best!). But I had to drive home and drop off my Explorer and pick up the van because Thom has filled the back of my car up so much that my kids will not fit in it! So I get the van, and begin my drive to Misty's. And my van begins to have problems, I think it may die, leaving me stranded on the side of the street (or the middle of it). But I make it to Misty's get the kids, freaking out and praying I make it the whole way. I get back to the church to pick up Thom and Kaiden and we head home, again barely making it home. Apparently it needs a new fuel pump, which is going to run us about $600. So it is parked in our drive way where it will stay till we get it fixed, which at Christmas time, could be a few months. So now I have a broken down van and a broken Explorer:( but at least my Explorer runs, it is just not pretty anymore. Then we headed up to Snow Canyon, my parents were camping up there, and we decided to go up there hiking and have dinner with them. We did not stay too long, cause we were all soo tired(I did not get home from work till after 11:30 the night before, at which time I told Thom's friend to go home so my kids could go to sleep, LOL, so we were all up till after midnight the night before and up early for Scout Camp.), and the girls were not feeling real well. I suspected Rylie of having a bladder infection. So we ended up heading down back into St. Goerge, and going to Insta Care. Where the doctor saw both girls. Rylie has a really bad urinary tact infection, which is beginning to make its way up to her kidneys. And Makayla has a yeast infection(due to the antibiotics she just came off of). Poor girls! So they are both on antibiotics. Sunday was my bum around day. I sluffed church and meetings and did NOTHING but clean my house and rest. My house was a DISASTER! I have been so busy, I have not had a chance to clean, so it was pretty bad! I had to work a few hours on Monday but then I have all week off, WAHHOOOO!!!! Monday Thom went out of town to Salt Lake, and he will be home Thursday. Last night I was up all night with Nic with an ear ache. So this morning I took him to Instacare. Sure enough he has another ear infection. That sucks! But then the doctor looks at me and says has anybody ever told you he has a heart murmur? This does not register with me, and I say "What? No" and he says yes, he has a heart murmur. Which apparently is no big deal, but still is freaking me out. I called his regular pediatrician, and he has an appointment with him on Thursday, I am looking forward to that, to have some questions answered. I am scared for him.
So there is my sucky few days in a nut shell.

3 comments:

Blonde African Americans said...

What a life, once again reality TV has nothing on the Tobin Family

Unknown said...

wow! That's crazy!! I hope the girls and nic get feeling better soon!

J,K,J,B said...

JD was born with a heart murmur and he grew out of it. Hopefully that's encouraging for you. Kathi