Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SICKIES AND MY BUSY LIFE

Well we have had a house full of sickies for the past two weeks. Everyone is on antibiotics now, so I am hoping we are on the downward swing of things. Will and Nic have ear infections(which is the secondary infection to their viral infections), poor babies. The older three have the same viral infection that the two little boys have, but they have a different secondary bacterial infection. Me and Thom have sinus infections, and Thom's kidneys are acting up again, AUGH!!! So it has been interesting here for the past few weeks. The kids are back to school today, wahoo for mom!:-) A much needed break.
And I have been extremely busy. I have taken on more jobs than I should have, but I enjoy staying busy for the most part. I have my family, I am still babysitting, but am down to 6 kids, and they are never all here at the same time, I am the church clerk(kinda like a secretary, but more of the legalities of the church), I am the cubmaster for Kaiden's scout pack, as well as the Webelos leader(I was supposed to be the assistant, but somehow ended up being the main leader, thanks Thom), I am the hospitality chair for our church, which should be easy, since I have a group under me to do things, but well, honestly, I LOVE them all, but they are not very reliable(well all but one of them, but she has had family in town), and I have ended up having to do most everything. Which has amounted to at least one main event each week, and cause their is nobody else to do it, I have ended up having to clean the church every week also(somehow, that falls under hospitality, I see it, but don't like it) and i have a big project coming up in that area, which is our annual church in the park, which I ma hoping to get some of my girls' help with, but one of Thom's friends is going to be helping me, and I am SOO EXTREMELY grateful for his help. Also I am working part time at a little po-dunk ma and pop store here in Hurricane. Well it was the .99 Family Store. But due to the rise in cost of everything, it is no longer the .99 store, it is now just the Family Store. She is looking for a new name. And reliable employees, and until she finds reliable employees, I am working MUCH more than I wanted to. Also she has turned over all the inventory, ordering and stocking to me. Which puts me at about full time hours. So I have been SOOO extremely busy with everything that I have put on my plate. I am trying to be a good mom and wife in the midst of all this work I am doing, but it is hard!
So that is why I have not been posting much lately, just WAY too busy.

1 comment:

Blonde African Americans said...

The word "Embed" is to the right of the video screen, inside that box is the code, right click and copy the code and then right click and paste it into your blog(make sure the HTML tab is clicked) it's easy.-Raphael