Tuesday, January 1, 2008

NEW YEAR'S EVE

Well we had a wonderful New Year's Eve. We had a big party at our house, with most of our friends, some were unable to make it, but we still had a blast. We ate lots of food, and just played and hung out. And surprisingly there was no alcohol, yet we still had a great time!:) Now I am looking forward to a new year, and and new changes, happy times, and FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!! We have lots of goals and resolutions, I am not actually planning on them all sticking, cause well they never do, but I do want to lose quite a bit of weight, which is going to be my biggest challenge, but Thom says he will support me this time:) We have lots of exciting trips planned this year, and are really looking forward to this new year. We pray God's blessings on all of you, our friends and family this coming new year.

No comments: