Wednesday, January 9, 2008

IT'S ONLY HAIR, IT'LL GROW BACK!







Well I got tired of Rylie's hair, she had cut herself bangs last year, (yeah, that was SCARY!!:) ) and it was growing back, but looked a little silly, cause her bangs were down to her chin and then her hair was to the middle of her back, and it was just not flowing, and it was bugging me! So I decided to cut it myself! Last night after she got out of the shower, I just took a deep breath and started, (cause once you start there is no going back!). Hers ended up looking pretty good, it is right at her shoulder, and she likes it, and I actually like it:)
Then Makayla started fussing cause she wanted hers done. Well her hair is really thick and it gets are for her to do when it gets longer, so I thought, yeah you should get a haircut also, it will make it easier on you. So after I was done with Rylie, I began Makayla, cause Ry's turned out so well. Well now you must understand that Kayla's hair is curly like mine, well not as bad, hers is just wavy. I started to cut it right at her shoulder, cause that is only as short as i will allow it to go. But by the time I got to the other side (now remember REALLY thick and wavy), it was up to her chin!!!!! So then I had to go back around and fix it! So now it is up to her chin. She LOVES it!! But mom is not totally impressed:( Oh and dad threw a FIT!!! LOL! But in the light of day, it is not so bad:) And I think if I blow dry it and straighten it every day (I know this will ruin her hair, but I have some good products), it will look pretty good until it grows out a little:) And hey, it will grow back , right?:)

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I think it looks totally cute! My sister made me cut her hair once when I was in 4th or 5th grade. What was she thinking? Dave still doesn't trust me to cut his hair LOL

Nadeau Family said...

You are very brave to cut your children's hair!!! I just had to cut 1/4 inch (if that) off of Allison's bangs and I almost couldn't handle it!
-Kelly & Chris

Bradshaw Adventures said...

I think thier hair in adorable!! Tell Tom to lighten up!! But I know it is always hard to cut their hair-Have you seen my boys lately? They look like little mops, but I still can't cut their hair!

Blonde African Americans said...

cute girls, they look like your mom. have you notied that?