Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WHAT HAVE I BECOME????? PART 2



This is Craig Morgan singing Tough at the Grand Ol Opry. I do not like this video, but his actual music video he disabled, it so it was not able to be played anywhere else, smart of him I guess. So you get the idea anyways:-) My husband has since my medical issues, dedicated this song to me (aside from the bacon, LOL). And since it has been five years today, and in the song it says five years I thought I would post it now. "The Doctor said, she'd have to fight to live." I did, I fought to get my life back. I am strong, I am a survivor, I am a fighter. And I thank God that He allowed me the wonderful blessing of continuing to live when all medical science said I should have been dead. That is my God, He is a miracle worker! And He has not only given me the spirit that I needed to overcome the things in my life, He has given a wonderful family and friends to walk beside me and help me along the way. You know who you are, and if I don't say it enough, I love you, thank you! I would not be here without you. That is all for now, I may add tidbits along the way today as I feel it in my heart. Thanks:-)

2 comments:

twiggy431 said...

God has plans for you. When you get down remember that we are strong women of god because we are siting on his shoulders.

Don't remember the verse but I know it says " I can do all things through Christ Jesus which strengthens me" Remember that and know that it is true.

As for parts of part one I had a song pop into my head from Children's church, oh so many moons ago. I'll have to find it, it's God still working on me.

You are my inspiration, I don't know how you do what you do; I couldn't. You are one of the reasons

twiggy431 said...

I started coming back to church.

p.s. It ate that part of my post. Had to add it back!