Thursday, February 5, 2009

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?

When my kids turn to me and ask me a question, fully believing that I will answer them, yet....I am too dumb and I don't know the answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE it!!! And as they are getting older it is happening more and more, it is always, "I don't know, wait till your dad gets home and ask him." I hate having to tell my kids that I don't know something. I should be able to answer any of their questions. And what happens when they get older and they start asking the really tough questions of life? You know you watch TV, and the mom always has the right answers, or the perfect way to talk her daughter down after she has been dumped, or the proper way to "direct" her children to do the right thing. I am not that mom!! I think I suck at this whole mom thing, and it is only going to get worse! AAAUUUGGGHHHHHH*sob*sob*!!
And this all started from a simple, "Mom, what makes electricity?" LMAO!

2 comments:

twiggy431 said...

((((Jenn))))) Use my answer, I'm not sure, why don't we look it up? I love google, it has saved my rear end many times.

Blonde African Americans said...

Kenya explained to Theresa how Polar Bears are in the North Pole and Penguins were in the South Pole. Fortunatly for me it will be years before that can match wit's with their dad.....unless it's about cooking, accounting or decorating then I'm done