Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Well Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you all have a wonderful blessed day. I woke up this morning to get ready to go to work, yeah I had to work but only for a few hours in the morning so it is all good. And my beautiful children had breakfast cooked and ready for me and Thom:-) How sweet are they!!! Kaiden had made pancakes and Rylie had set the table. They are so special. They have such sweet little hearts. We have been wonderfully blessed with sitters tonight. Our church is putting on a 'movie night' and dinner for the kids, us parents can drop our children off and go out, guaranteed competent free sitters, SO AWESOME!!!! We are probably just going to dinner and a movie, but we are really looking forward to it! That is all, just wanted to brag about how wonderful my hubby(oh yeah, Thom took me shopping yesterday let me buy whatever I wanted and watched the kids while I shopped, and he bought me roses) and kids are, and how beautifully blessed I am!!!!!:-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful day! You deserved it! :)