Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOLLOW UP

Well I went to the bus stop to wait for my kids at 3:54 this afternoon. And the bus did not show up, and it did not show up, still not showing up....okay finally at like 4:08 it showed up. And off the bus bounced all of my kids!!! WAHOOO!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so, they made it home, but Rylie does not like school, she cried the whole walk home, apparently, she misses me, AWWWW:-) I could not get anything out of her, she made friends, she liked her teacher, she had fun playing, yet she was still crying. It BROKE MY HEART!!!!! She just kept saying, "I wanted you there!" I did not plan on this, she was SOO excited for school to start she was just bouncing off the walls, for the last 2 weeks. And she is my outgoing one! But know, she wants mom there, which makes me feel good that she still loves me, but broke my heart. I am hoping that the first day was a little scary, but she will get used to being away from mommy.
I have been having second thoughts all night about my job as a stay at home mom, maybe it makes things like school, and such harder on the kids when the time comes, I mean they have NEVER been away from me, unless I was in the same building(i.e. church, park, etc)So I am confused, and feel bad, maybe I have not been doing what is best for them their whole lives?? Help, I need some words of wisdom!
And I am hoping she adjusts to school, cause I can not handle this emotional roller coaster!

1 comment:

Blonde African Americans said...

I do enjoy your little rants, you should do a colum for the local newspaper it would certainly be entertaining.