Monday, May 12, 2008

SOME RANDOM CUTENESS!

Pooh Bear loves Nic's lawnmower, it is motorized, and just his size!
And he LOVES his kitty!!!!
The cat finally got irritated with him pulling his fur, so he tried to get away, but was so comfortable he just moved his head a bit:)
His first nap on a big boy bed! We moved Nic into Will's room giving Kaiden his own room now, and Will LOVES to climb up on Nic's bed, he actually fell asleep on there the other day while we were all still moving the furniture:) He keeps trying to climb out of his crib, so I am thinking it is time to move him to a big boy bed of his own:(

Things have been moving along here for us, so well some not so well. Thom is NOT doing well after his surgery still! It has been 2 weeks now, but he is still sick and miserable. He spends most days on the couch, trying to work as he can. Hopefully after tomorrow when they take the stint out he will begin to feel better.



The kids are getting anxious for school to be out! 2 weeks left till summer break!!! I have taken on a few jobs, 5 actually. I begin watching my friends' sisters' 2 little girls tomorrow morning, and then once school ends, I am taking on my friends 3 kids while she works. Which adds on 5 kids, WOW, 10 kids all day:) But it does give me a little extra money (cause they both insist on paying!) and as we live in an older retirement-type community, there are no kids here, so it will actually give my kids kids to play with over the summer, so it will be a good thing:) my friends' 3 are just over the summer, but the two other little girls are indefinite at this point. Which is fine, Thom is hoping this will crave my baby hungry-ness, but I doubt it, I am still fighting and working on my 6th:) I will let you all know when I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's such a cute kid! I love the Pictures!