Thursday, May 29, 2008

POOH BEAR'S FIRST HAIR CUT:( :( :( :(

Well I decided after 14 months it was FINALLY time to cut Pooh Bear's hair. This was a very sad and emotional time for me, but it was getting BAD! He had a freaking mullet! But it was such beautiful hair! It is gone now, but he still looks cute:)


I decided to trust Thom, but I made him promise not to shave it or give him a military hair cut, yet anyways:)
CUTTING OFF HIS PONY TAIL!


HE DID NOT SIT STILL WELL THOUGH...:)



CUTE BOY AFTER!!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Omigoodness! I can't believe you cut his hair!!! It looks good though:-)

Blonde African Americans said...

Cute baby, I thought for sure thom would do a high and tight -Raph

Blonde African Americans said...

I just noticed that you have 22 pictures of will on this page and 1 of the rest of your kids, haha

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!

I miss you guys. :)

Jenn Tobin said...

Yes, Raphael, there has been quite a few picture of Will in the recent couple weeks, but only because he has been going through some big mile stones. The rest have already been through these mile stones. But I will take your thoughts into account and get up some more pictures of the other kids this coming week:)

Blonde African Americans said...

I apologize I didn't mean anything about it I just noticed quite a few photos of Will and after counting them I thought it was amusing not neglectful so if I offended I do apologize.-Raph

Jenn Tobin said...

You could not offend me, you speak what is on your mind, I know that and admire that, most people are to afraid of offending others, to say what they really think. But I think it is great that you do. And don't worry I am not offended, I love and miss you guys!:)

Ashlee said...

What a hunk!