Sunday, December 30, 2007

CHRISTMAS PICS FINALLY!!!!!!


GRANDPA AND SANTA (HIS HAT LIGHTS UP AND SAYS 'MY FIRST CHRISTMAS'

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE SANTA!


GRANDPA AND POOH EATING CANDY

'WHAT IF I'M NAUGHTY AND NICE?'

EATING MY CHOCOLATE SUCKER FROM GRANDPA


CHRISTMAS MORNING

PRETTY GIRLS IN THEIR NEW JAMMIES FROM GRANDMA

CLEANING UP

POOH BEAR IN HIS NEW CAR(FAVORTIE GIFT#1)

POOH WITH HIS NEW WALKER FROM UNCLE MIKE AND AUNT SHERI (FAVORITE GIFT #2) (NUMBER 3 AND 4 DO NOT HAVE PICTURES:( )

These are all the pictures I have, as I began downloading them, I realized I did all of Christmas morning on my camcorder, and only remembered to do a couple on film:( But here are some of the main ones:)

1 comment:

Blonde African Americans said...

good job with the pictures your addicted now, Cicily's birthday is 21 December (Christmas), Theresa is 29 Dec (Christmas), Kenya is 13 Feb(Valentines)and mine is Feb 2 (Ground hogs day) Hawke is the only one with a non holiday good weather birthday