Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CHRISTMAS PARTY









Well it is finally over!! We had a big 'family Christmas party' on Friday night. It was at our house, which I am still trying unpacked and organize. We had about 20 children and their parents attend. We made gingerbread houses, ornaments, read stories, sang Christmas songs, had lots of snacks, and had a special guest appearance! It was fun, but a HUGE mess the next morning:) The kids had a blast, so that is all that really matters, isn't it?:) What fun! But now I am looking forward to life calming down a little, things have been so busy and hectic around here trying to shop and make sure we get everything done as well as squeeze in all the parties:) Oh and the Christmas plays. We have been practicing one for our old church, (I know our OLD church, but I guess when God calls you to do something it does not matter where it is at huh?).
We are performing 'Christmas Shoes' you know the one where the mom dies of cancer? And her son gets her these shoes the night before she dies and changes one mans life forever? Yeah it is going to be good, but we have been practicing SOO much! I will be so glad when it is over. I am playing the dying mom, Thom is my husband and Kaiden is the little boy and Rylie is his little sister. It is really cute, but VERY emotional, it hits my family so close to home, because of my aneurysm issue. And we cry alot:) We are performing on Saturday night, and will try to get pictures posted, if I can, but being as how I am in it, I am not sure I can get them, but I will try to get my camera to a friend who will be there.
Ramble, ramble:) Just wanted to give you pictures of our party:)




2 comments:

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Look at how big your kids are!!!!
You all look great! I'm so glad I had your right address because we no longer have any of you current phone numbers. We need to chat and catch up!!

Nadeau Family said...

You have such a cute family, and the party looked like a lot of fun!