Thursday, May 14, 2009

LIFE

Well, I am feeling wonderful today! So happy and energized! NOT a normal occurrence! I am ususally depressed and lethargic and have a hard time just getting out of bed. I think it was because I started working out last night. Yes, Thom worked my butt off. I really enjoyed it. Nothing serious. We just did somethings around the house. But I worked up a sweat and woke up sore. And for you perverts, the bed was not involved! But I stayed up late doing the laundry and cleaning the house, and woke up early and kept on going. I am just feeling so GOOD! I figured I can't get my butt to the gym, because of the kids, but there are some things I can do around here, I mean we have spent enough on money no gym equipment over the last 10 years, with enough eye rolls from my husband, LOL, to give myself enough of a workout right here, so why not? So, I feel GREAT! I am going to keep it up, not necessarily for the weight, though that is a good benefit, but because of my mental state after, wow, it has been years, since I have felt this good! Anyhoo, side note, LOL, sorry! I guess I will tell you about my newest addition since she is laying at my feet wagging her tail and looking at me with her big browns. I got a new dog. SHUT UP, I do not want to hear it! Her name is Roxie. I adopted her from the pound, nobody is quite sure about her, cause she was wondering the streets and she got picked up but by best pound gestimations. She is about 10 months old, she is part Rott maybe, maybe some German Shepherd. And Charlie and Sherlyn, she is a dog, not a doormat, YAY!!! She is younger than I wanted, but I LOVE her! So far she has been a real good dog, BUT I have only had her for 3 days. Also I took Pooh to the ENT yesterday and he thinks that after three attacks of strep throat in a four month period that we should take his tonsils out, which is what I took him in for, I don't want him to have to go through that but at the same time, I am so sick of seeing my poor baby sick all the time. But Dr. Chase wants to wait and see if after having the sedated ABR shows a need for an additional set of tubes, if so we will do it all in one swoop, so he will only go into surgery once, instead of twice. Which his test was rescheduled for the 28th, instead of this morning. So we are doing good, just been too busy to blog:-) We are in the final stretch of school! Only 6 days remaining(after today)!

No comments: