Monday, May 18, 2009

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 15 YEARS (Copied from Ashlee's blog)
15 YEARS AGO (1994)
1. How old were you? 14
2. Who were you dating? I was 14.
3. Where did you work? I babysat all the time, mostly for the Stahls.
4. Where did you live? Sandy, Utah
5. Where did you hang out? the Dolls' house? I don't really remember.
6. Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? No
7. Who were your best friends? I think Leslie Doll, Besa Brotherson
8. How many tattoos did you have? 09.
How many piercings did you have? My ears
10. What kind of car did you drive? I was 14
.11. Had you been to a real party? No
12. Had you had your heart broken? No
13. Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single
14. Any kids? No



10 YEARS AGO (1999)
1. How old were you? 19
2. Who were you dating? Half the year I was dating Thom the other half I was married to him.
3. Where did you work? half the year at Frontier Pies in Sandy the other half as a mommy at home with my boy
4. Where did you live? West Jordan, Utah
5. Where did you hang out? mostly home or at Thom's work
7. Who were your best/close friends? 1999 kinda sucked as far as friends went. I lost most of them due to the "Jesse saga" but of course my bestest friend forever(we are still good friends after 19 years)Besa and Christina, even those friendships got shook up, so I was kinda on my own with Thom and my family.
8. What were you driving? a Geo Prism
9. How many tattoos did you have? 0
10. How many piercings did you have? Twice in my ears
11. Had your heart broken? yep, refer back to question 7
12. Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? maried
13. Any kids? Kaiden




5 yrs ago (2004)
1. How old were you? 24
2. Who were you dating? Still married
3. Where did you work? still working at home
4. Where did you live? Santa Clara, Utah
5. Where did you hang out? mostly at home I guess
6. Did you wear contacts or glasses? No
7. Who were your best/close friends? Thom and my parents
8. What were you driving? Gosh, have been through so many vehicles I think it was a mini van of some sort
9. How many tattoos did you have? I think just the one at that time, the one my brother-in-law got for me
10. How many piercings did you have? still just my ears
11. Had your heart broken? No
12. Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? still married
13. Any kids? Kaiden, Kayla, Rylie, and Nicholas





Today.
1. How old are you? 29
2. Who are you dating? nobody, my husband does not take me out:-)
3. Where do you work? Home
4. Where do you live? Hurricane, Utah
5. Where do you hang out? Home. Mom's house
6. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No
7. Who are your best/close friends? My family, Besa, Sarah,and I have quite a few close church friends now, the Wilkin's, the Kerstens', the Beses', The Herpins', The Humphreys', and others, and others, I could be here all day naming important people in my life now, so I will stop now:-) We are truely blessed!
8. What do you drive? We have a Ford Explorer and the Green Bean
9. How many tattoos do you have? 2
10. How many piercings do you have? still just my ears, too chicken for anything else
11. Had your heart broken?
No12. Are you single/taken/married/divorced? Married
13. Any kids? Kaiden, Kayla, Rylie, Nicholas, and William

2 comments:

Jenni Pope Walker said...

I know this will seem really random. I've been searching for an old friend with whom I've lost contact. I met her in Texas, but she was from Utah and moved back to Utah probably in '91 or '92. I've done myspace, facebook and google searches and today was the first day I've gotten any results with her full name, Besa Brotherson. The last time we were in touch, she had gotten married (married name Hunter, I think) and had a baby...that was '97 or '98. I hope I'm not bothering, but could you possibly put us back in touch if you know the same Besa Brotherson? The one I knew had a brother named Jake and sister named Randa. She lived in Dallas, TX for approx. 2 years. I can give you my email address if we know the same Besa. Fingers crossed!!!

Jenn Tobin said...

That is TOTAL randomness! Besa and I have been best friends for 20 years. She is no longer Brotherson or Hunter, she is now Besa Petersen. And she has 4 BEAUTIFUL babies! Randa has 3 babies. Jake, John and Isaac are all doing well(well mostly:-) ) She is on Facebook, but because you had the wrong last name you prolly couldn't find her. Search for Besa Petersen in Salt Lake. She still lives up in Salt Lake City, Utah. I live down south about 4 hours away but we still talk every week. Send me your email address and I will send you her number. tobinclan@msn.com