Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FUNNY STORY

So I am thoroughly depressed with this election, as I assumed I would be. Predicting the outcome weeks ago. Anyhoo, not getting into that. I had a funny story. I picked Rylie up form the bus stop today, and she asked me what that sticker is for. She was referring to my "I Voted" sticker. So I explained that I had gone and voted. And she said, out of the mouth of babes, "I hope you did not vote for that man who kills babies!". I was appalled that my 5 year old would say something like that. And also proud that my 5 year old is smarter than the majority of American adults. That is all I have, just my daughter and she cracked me up today. I COULD NOT believe that came out of my 5 year olds mouth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! Good job Rylie!

Unknown said...

oh wow! That's crazy....