Thursday, November 6, 2008

FOR THE RECORD

I am NOT racist! I know some MANY great black people, including my main mentor all throughout high school, who pushed me to my fullest potential, was a WONDERFUL black man, I love you Vern, you helped me in more ways than you will ever know. Although our 'mighty five' is no longer together, you will ALWAYS remain dear to my heart.
I think it is a wonderful thing, that our nation has evolved enough to have a black man as our President. I have NOTHING against Obama as a man, or the color of his skin. I do however have issues with his political standings. But this post is not about my political issues, cause I am DONE talking politics, I am so sick of it! I just wanted to set the record straight that I AM NOT RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: