Monday, October 6, 2008

LOL, TOO CUTE!!!!

I have been so busy this morning. Making calls, and just dealing with different stuff. While I was on the phone with Verizon, doing our 'migration', apparently Verizon bought Sprint out, so we have to 'migrate' over to Verizon. I was on the phone with them for over half an hour, I had my bedroom door shut, cause it was loud with the kids playing, but I kept checking on them. I had given the boys snacks, and then went back to my room. About 10 minutes later, I went back out to check on them, and this is what I found. LOL, he is so precious. I knew he was tired, but I was trying to make it wait till noon, it did not work:-) But how cute is he?!?!?!?!?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sprint or Altell? I heard they were buying altell, but I hadn't heard anything about that...my mom probably isn't gonna be very happy about that...hehe

Carolyn said...

I love it when they do that! This picture is making me smile.

Unknown said...

Hey!
I forgot you had this new blog! I was wondering why I never saw anything new from you on xanga. Your kids are so adorable...and getting so big! It's good to keep in touch on here, I should get on instead of Xanga..it's so cute!

Ashlee said...

Aw. He made me smile too :)

Casey Jane said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing I have seen all week!