Friday, October 24, 2008

CONFLICTING EMOTIONS

Well I am sitting here at work on a beautiful Friday night, and I am feeling depressed.e Now don't get me wrong I hated high school. But tonight as I sit here, bored cause everyone is across the street at the football game not shopping. I am wishing I was at the football game, or in a small region of my heart back in high school **gasp, shock**!! I am listening to the Tigerettes sing the national anthem, and do there thing (cause I can only listen from where I sit, I can not watch) And I am missing my Senior year, the cheering, the games, the friendships, just the fun! And no, I would NEVER want to live through high school again. Just sometimes like tonight I am feeling, what is that word, nostalgic? A little sad. Well that is all I have for now, just wanted to talk it out a little, but did not feel like talking to myself:-)
I have been working ALOT, bout 40-60 hours a week, at my PART TIME job. The kids are all doing great, we have been having some mild cases of the stomach flu going around. Me, Thom and Will got it, *fingers crossed* that nobody else gets it. Thom is having kidney problems again, BLAH! But he is surviving so far:-) Thom and Nic are going to Arizona this next week, they are leaving on Sunday after church to go see Grandpa Tobin, and pick up our trailer. Yes for all who know, two years in the making and we are finally going to get it! Honestly I will not believe it till I see it on the side of my house:-) My good friend Melissa cut the girls' hair this week, I will post pictures when I can:-) As if you did not know, they are ADORABLE!!!:-)

No comments: