Saturday, October 4, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today is mine and Thom's 9th anniversary! We have been together for over 9 years, that seems so crazy to me! I know some of you are saying, "I thought you got married in December, there is snow in those pictures." Yes we had our big ceremony in December. But we actually got married in October, to speed up the adoption process with Kaiden, and Thom. So these are our wedding pictures, but we were officially married 2 months prior:-) So happy anniversary to me! We are very blessed to have found each other. And to have spent the last 9 years building our family, and lives together. God sure knew what he was doing when he brought us together. We are so grateful for our 9 years, and looking forward to another 90:-) That is all I have for now:-)
MY DADDY GIVING ME AWAY
HAPPY COUPLE, I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
WE ARE SO BLESSED!
THIS IS A FRAMED COLLEAGUE THAT SITS IN MY LIVING ROOM, I WAS TOO LAZY TO TAKE IT ALL APART AND SCAN EACH ONE, LOL. IT LOOKS SLOPPY HERE, BUT IT IS REALLY PRETTY IN IT'S FRAME. AND YES THAT BABY IS KAIDEN! HE THINKS IT IS SO COOLTHAT HE WAS AT OUR WEDDING:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, fun! Are you guys doing anything fun?

Ashlee said...

Congrats! These are beautiful pictures.