Thursday, March 6, 2008

SO DISGUSTING!!!

Well I am traumatized, and since I can't tell Thom about it cause he is out of town and out of reception, and I have to tell someone how disgusted I am, you all get to hear it:)
Now I have heard of things like this happening before, but have in 5 kids never experienced it myself. Will was napping and he generally wakes about 3:30ish. But he was not stirring at that time, so I let him be. About 3:45 (a mere 15 minutes later) I heard him in there, so I went into his room to get him, and am immediately overwhelmed by the smell of a dirty diaper. But as I look at him, I notice his diaper is off! I walk over to his crib, step in a wet puddle(which I later discover is pee), and notice poop smeared around his mouth, covering his hands, and generally just ALL OVER his crib and himself. OMG, this was horrible! Of course I do not have pictures of it, cause I was in such a rush to get him out of his clothes and into the tub. And in the process got it on myself:( He has been bathed and cleaned, but I still smell it on him, and can't get the smell to go away! Oh my gosh, I am not going to get over this one quickly.

4 comments:

Blonde African Americans said...

Hahaha

Bradshaw Adventures said...

It is unbelievable that with five children this is your first poop smearing incident! Consider yourself lucky! I am a little relieved that you were unable to get the camera-my stomach is a little sensitive these days

Blonde African Americans said...

I am surprised as well. I have a few I could share if you need a laugh...and definately glad the camera wasn't close by as well-T

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter got pissed at her daddy once and crawled into his room, climbed up on his bed, took off her poopy diaper and threw it at him! It got all over their bed and everything in between. I didn't witness this myself but I heard all about it and I still get a laugh out of it whenever I think about it...