Thursday, March 13, 2008

GOOD IDEA!

Well I have been so stressed out with the kids that I thought it might be a good idea to get out of the house for a bit. Last night we took a long walk with my parents and then today I took the kids to the park. It is amazing how some nice fresh air, and make you just feel better:) These pictures were taken with my phone, so they are not good ones, but they are pictures:)
Will walking with his PaPa, so happy, he is such a PapPa's boy!!!!
The boys on the gorilla at the park
The girls on the turtle
Will on the alligator



I found this AMAZING park today! It has 4 parks built into one, a playground on each corner, and a ball field in the middle. Each playground has a theme. One is these animals. One is more of a toddler, infant playground, a big huge normal playground, and one full of swings. It was great! There is something for each child. And we had fun!!:)


1 comment:

Blonde African Americans said...

Awesome, Phil looks like he is enjoying having grandkids