Monday, March 3, 2008

SALT LAKE

We went up to Salt Lake this weekend to see my Aunt who had flown in from Alaska. We had a great time seeing and hanging out with family. I did not get to see as many people as I had wanted, but we still had a great time! I of course left my camera at home, so I have no pictures to share. Friday we spent driving up there, and on the drive my dog goes into heat! I was totally unimpressed with the whole situation! Saturday we spent shopping at Hill Air Force Base, and then we had a birthday party for Tanner and Zhen, 2 of Tara's boys. That was CRAZY, there had to have been a million and five kids running around. But our kids had a good time playing with their cousins they have not seen in quite a few months. They LOVE going up north to see their cousins. Sunday we came home after spending some time over at Theresa and Raphael's new house, gorgeous by the way guys, so jealous! Theresa you inspire me so much! You are the mom, wife, person I aspire to be someday, LOL. And you have given me a renewed sense to be the best I can be. Thank you so much, I love you! We had a great weekend, and it was so good to see everyone again, and to see the new babies I had not seen yet, Ryu and Rihanna.
But now I am getting all my laundry and housework done, cause first thing tomorrow morning the kids are having their surgeries. And I want to be prepared. I will let everyone know how they do later, please be in pray for them all:)

2 comments:

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Yeah-bad deal about timing!! We so wish we had seen you too! Aren't you coming again in April? let us know

Blonde African Americans said...

Your welcome anytime