Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!





My mom and Thom threw me a surprise birthday party on Friday. Well it was supposed to be a surprise but my dad ans Mike kinda gave it away:) not intentionally. But I had a great birthday. Me and Thom took the kids shopping all morning(Thom did not think that was great), and then Thom took me and the kids to lunch and then to see the new 'Horton Hears a Who' movie, it was really cute! Then we came home and when I walked into the kitchen everyone yelled "SURPRISE"! It was cute. We had a nice night hanging out with our friends.
And no you will not see any pictures of me, cause I was the one taking them with my camera and I can't take pictures of myself:) I don't think Thom knows how to use the camera, LOL! But I was there and we did have a good time:)!

1 comment:

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!!! Wish we had been there to share it with you!!