Friday, November 9, 2007



This is my oldest son, Kaiden Michael (yes, he was named after my brother, Michael). He was born on July 7, 1999. He is in the 3rd grade, and is brilliant! No really he is way too smart for his own good most of the time:) Homeschooling was a good move for him, because he was SOOO bored in the traditional school. He is now excelling and being challenged, for the first time in his school career. He is in Cub Scouts, he is a Bear, and he loves it, his dad is the Bear leader, so that is a good time for both of them to get out of the house and have some 'boy' fun:) He is such a good big brother, he loves his younger siblings, and helps me take care of them. I do not know what I would do without his help. And he absolutely ADORES his baby brother Will. The two of them are the best of friends:) He has the sweetest most gentle spirit. he is such a good kid, when I look at him, I feel like maybe I did something right in my life, afterall:)

No comments: