Friday, November 9, 2007



This is my Boo, Nicholas William (William after his daddy), he was born on April 4, 2004 (4/4/04)). He is my miracle baby. During my pregnancy with him i had some health issues, and he should not be here, but God spared his precious life, as well as mine:) He has such a sweet, loving spirit, and loes to hlep out the best that he can, though being only 3, can only help out as much as his age will allow. But he is also spunky, and attitudely, so he and Rylie get along well, and not well at the same time:) They are only 16 months apart and it really shows, they are either the best of friends, or the worst of enemies. And he also challenges me daily. But he can turn on the charm like no other! Nobody can understand how he could EVER get in trouble, you take one look at him and you just melt:) My little Boo, I love you so.

No comments: