Sunday, April 5, 2009

AT THE RISK OF UPSETTING SOME OF MY READERS....

I have to say that my God is AN AWESOME GOD!!!!!!!!!! Last night some very dear friends of our were at a youth event for our church out in the desert just outside of Hurricane, and due to the weather conditions, they decided to pack it in and head back to the church. On the way back one of the vehicles being driven by a youth (our friends' daughter) with her brother and sister in the car (also youth aged), lost control, and rolled repeatedly. Apparently the kids were trapped in the Excursion and I am not even sure how they were gotten out (jaws of life???), but I have seen pictures of the accident, and it is an ABSOLUTE MIRACLE that these precious kids are ALIVE! They were taken to the hospital and later released with bumps and bruises, and probably sore as all get out, but PRAISE GOD they are alive! I may never get the picture of that car out of my brain, and I pray that the other youth that drove by are able to overcome the trauma of it. But praise God we serve and AMAZING, LOVING God!! I am just on a high today!!! God's angels were around that car and that youth event last night, and you CANNOT tell me there is not a God. I am not going to get all philosophical right now. I just wanted to mention what an awesome God we have!
TAYLOR, CASEY AND CONNER, WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, AND ARE SO THANKFUL THAT YOU ARE STILL WITH US!

2 comments:

Blonde African Americans said...

WOW! Congratulations on your friends making it safely from a rolling car. I drive all the time and see several near fatal accidents almost daily. I am very happy for your friends-Raphael

twiggy431 said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!! I don't know what we would do without the 3 of them.