Monday, July 14, 2008

GRIZZLY

Yes, I am a glutton for punishment, LOL! We ran into this lady giving these CUTE puppies away, and we could not turn away without one. Okay my family could not turn away, they were cute, but I could have done without:) So Kaiden got his first dog, we feel like he is able to handle the responsibility of a dog now. So here is the other newest addition to our family. He is actually all the boys', the boys have a puppy, and the girls have a kitten. He is a sweet little thing, him and Belle get along just fine. He is only 9 weeks old, and he is half black Lab and half Pekingese, can you believe that?!?!? I asked the lady, how did that happen? :-) His name is Grizzly(Grizz), cause he looks like a little grizzly bear.
**ON A SIDE NOTE****
See Raphael, it can happen just like that! One minute you are walking into Wal-Mart to buy diapers, and the next you are shopping for dog food! BE CAREFUL, THE KIDS WILL DRAG YOU INTO PUPPY PARENTHOOD!!!!! YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE! :-)



4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Aw...he's cute. That is an interesting breed combo (love the one you're with, I guess). I wonder if he'll get big like a Lab or stay little.

Blonde African Americans said...

I am the teflon don those cute pets just slide off of me and back into the basket, Congrats on the puppy! I am truely happy for YOU and even happier for me.

Unknown said...

awwe! He's cute! Have fun!

Blonde African Americans said...

Ok,we got cats...... I can hear the laughter all the way in Salt Lake City, Theresa sends me a picture of the kids holding 2 cats at the humane society and I could say no. damn