Tuesday, July 8, 2008

KAIDEN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY ~~~ PART 1

Well yesterday was Kaiden's birthday. But because he left yesterday to go with his friends, Wyatt and Noah to CMR~Cedar Mountain Retreat, it is a Christian, Bible kids camp. He will be gone till Friday:( I miss him so much already! So as he was leaving on his birthday, we had to celebrate before. So his birthday lasted for 3 days here at home, and then he gets to play and have fun for his entire week. Pretty good deal if you ask me:)
I cannot believe he is 9 already! So much stuff has happened in the last nine years. I never thought we would be where we are today. 9 years ago, when I gave birth to Kaiden, I NEVER would have thought I would have married Thom and have had another 4 kids. My life is so full and rich today. And I know alot of it is due to the circumstances and experiences I went through and dealt with during the nine months I was pregnant with him. I thank God for all those challenges, and what a blessing He has turned it all into!!!!
We love you so much Kaiden Michael Montgomery Tobin Joseph Lee!!!!!! You are a light and a blessing in our lives!!!!

No comments: