Monday, July 7, 2008

KAIDEN MICHAEL (NADEAU) TOBIN

This is another special day for us. On this day 9 years ago in 1999, weighing in at 8 pounds even, and 19 1/2 inches long, at 2:18 pm (after just over 2 hours of labor), Kaiden Michael, joined our lives and our hearts. It was a VERY busy delivery room. I had Thom, my best friends Besa and Christina, my mom, and her best friend(and my surrogate grandmother) Cindy, and my dad. My brother, Mike, made it for the majority of the delivery. He was there the whole time I was laboring, but was GONE by the second push. LOL, he ran out of that room so fast!







MOMMY AND PRECIOUS BABY, ONLY A COUPLE HOURS OLD.












GRANDPA AND BABY, HE WAS SUCH A PA-PA'S BOY!

ME AND MY BEST FRIEND, BESA, AND BABY
GRANDMA CINDY(WE LOVE AND MISS YOU RIP) AND BABY
FIRST DAY HOME FORM THE HOPSITAL, ONLY 2 DAYS OLD.



THE DAY HE OFFICIALLY BECAME 'KAIDEN MICHAEL TOBIN' HE WAS 14 MONTHS OLD. IT TOOK A YEAR OF HIM LIVING WITH THOM FOR IT TO BECOME LEGAL IN THE STATE.








Now these are not the best of pictures, but I already have his scrapbook done, so most of the pictures I have in my hope chest and extras, and not the best ones. And I think everyone was in such a state of shock by the time he popped out that nobody got pictures right after his birth, you know the cute ones, I LOVE those ones. But I have it all on video tape, so it is all good, but you can't see it:)
And I did not do some from his whole life like I did Kayla's last week, cause I am in the middle of putting pictures into albums and organizing my picture boxes, and I could not find all the right ones, like 1st birthday, 2nd, 3rd, etc. So I picked some from the day he was born and his important adoption day.

ENJOY!!!! :)

1 comment:

Blonde African Americans said...

you look like your 15 years old in those pictures, Happy Birthday Kaiden. Next time your in town stop by for lunch-Raph