Friday, August 21, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2009

So I am late getting this up. The first day/week of school has been hectic but here it is.
If these pics seem kinda grainy and blurry, I think they are, my camera is on the frizz.

(these pics were actually taken AFTER school, opposed to before cause my batteries died before school, AUGH!!, so I did not get a pic with their teacher yet, except Nic who startd the following day))
KAIDEN FIRST DAY OF 5TH GRADE!!!!

MAKAYLA FIRST DAY OF 3RD GRADE!!!


RYLIE FIRST DAY OF 1ST GRADE!!!

NIC FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN WITH MRS. MASSEY HIS TEACHER(WE lOVE MRS. MASSEY SHE WAS RY'S KINDERGARTEN TEACHER!!)
WALKING INTO CLASS WITH SOME CLASSMATES(HE IS SOOO TINY, AND HE IS OUR 'AVERAGE' CHILD, LOL)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! What dolls, how cute are they! I can't believe your oldest is 5th grade already! They are adorable, Jen!

Ashlee said...

They are adorable! Glad that everyone survived the first day of school mania! It seems to be pretty crazy for everyone.

Unknown said...

Aww! Your kids are so stinkin cute! I can't believe Nic's already kindergarten age! Craziness!

Bradshaw Adventures said...

They are all so freakin cute - how the hell did they get so old! 5th grade-seriously?!!! Again it has been WAY too long and we are WAY overdue for a get together!!!! All my love!