Saturday, August 8, 2009

BUSY LIFE

So, yes...I have been neglecting my blog again. But only because I have been busy(being a single mother), and I have taken no pictures. No pictures, no blog. Simple:-)


School starts again this Thursday. I am quite torn. Summer went way too quick! And I am not ready for my kids to go back, but I am DEFINITELY ready for the trials of summer to be over.


Thom is gone. Has been, will be. He left last week for 2 weeks at Camp Williams for BNCOC. He comes home for a couple days(still undetermined) then he leaves for Germany for 3 weeks, for a 'training deployment', then he comes home for a couple days(again undetermined amount of time) and leaves again for Camp Williams for Field Medic Training for 2 weeks. Then comes home again then leaves for the annual Battalion Conference. Basically Thom will not be home till Octoberish at which time he will have to THROW himself into his job(which his job load got tripled)so yeah even after he is home, we will still not see much of him:( So it looks like for quite some time I will be playing the single mom card. And WHY did all this happen? Because I guess since Obama(GRRR) took office we have to play this 'job security game'. But I am a survivor, and I have AMAZING friends and family who help me, and I will be okay, we will make it:-)!


The kids are doing great. Will is not talking talking yet, but he does add more words here and there. His hearing seems to be MUCH improved since his surgery, PTL! He had his post op appointment and all appears to be working properly so far!!!! YAY!!! Now he just needs to play catch up.

2 comments:

twiggy431 said...

(((((Jenn))))) all in God's time. I have neglected my blog as well. Oh well. Remember that Pooh will talk in his own time. Then watch out cause they don't ever stop.

Ashlee said...

Hang in there Jenn!